- Free software contributions
- Identify projects in which they can mentor learners
- Commit 5 hours per week of mentoring during the 3 months of the mentorship - including answering questions, reviewing contributions, and meeting with learners
- Real-time meeting with learner(s) preferably once a week - either through real-time chat, video conference, or phone
- Timely review of contributions - if a mentor is unable to provide contribution review, they are responsible for finding community members who can
- Guidance to learners about how to work in a free software community
- Guidance to learners about time management
- Connect learners to the larger free software community
- Communicate with learners using Free Software tools
Registrations are open for mentors and the last date to register is 15th Oct 2021.
Please fill the form below to register as a mentor.
Looking forward to see you at the camp.